Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your predictions
Lollipop: Crippled Android-x86 builds without working Intel licensed drivers. A few APKs will be included to "fulfill" the Console OS Pro features, including Amazon App Store, Here Maps, and some third-party launcher like Action Launcher to simulate a desktop environment. Special "build targets" for 50% of the original promised devices.

Marshmallow: Directly following Lollipop release, CP will say they're proud of delivering on their promises and have internally decided that rather than continuing development to polish the Lollipop builds, the best path forward will be to move to Marshmallow (because Chih-Wei and Android-x86 stopped development of Lollipop to show CP's lack of coding skills).
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

Thumbs Up 
I think you nailed it.
"Back in the day, I begged Apple (brass) to offer..."

CPrice next scam, oh, ah...fundraiser, oh,ah...technological scamming project

http://www.christopherprice.net/the-surf...-3338.html
Well, actually I think he won`t release a Marshmallow version any time soon. Maybe he will skip it.

He desperatly needs Android N with Multi-Window features. After all there is no team and therefor he has to do the work for Console OS, marketing, forums, homepages, wikis all alone.

Android-X86 has to do the works with Android N first and he always seems to wait for a M1 release for stability reasons.

So after Lollipop he will suspend releases until Google shows OEM that they can now use Android for x86, which probably will never happen.

In the end he has released Console OS Pro, which is merged with Console OS "Free" and so he will pass time to let people forget about his Kickstarter campaign.
So it looks like he's pulling the same stunt he pulled last time, where he says it's the backers who want him to move to the next Android version.  Surely, it's not anything to do with the fact that he has no idea what he's doing, since Chih stopped development of Lollipop. I wonder where all this "feedback" from backers came from, though, as there are only two kinds of posts on his forum, people looking for tech support, and Robert giving it. I'm sorry, three kinds of posts, I forgot about the 90 percent of it that's completely spam.
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX
(03-21-2016, 09:22 AM)xxlariusxx Wrote: So it looks like he's pulling the same stunt he pulled last time, where he says it's the backers who want him to move to the next Android version.  Surely, it's not anything to do with the fact that he has no idea what he's doing, since Chih stopped development of Lollipop. I wonder where all this "feedback" from backers came from, though, as there are only two kinds of posts on his forum, people looking for tech support, and Robert giving it. I'm sorry, three kinds of posts, I forgot about the 90 percent of it that's completely spam.

Came here to post this... so predictable. Too bad there's nobody left to call him out on it.
Mobile Media Ventures Wrote:(Sorry about a few typos I that last reply, including username(s) - we unplugged everything at the office due to a lighting storm going on right now - we're typing on phones at the moment)

Honestly how many nonsense excuses can one man think up? He ought to do a Kickstarter for an excuse generator.
Christopher Price Wrote:We have checkpointed and sent our GitHub rebase to staging
[-] The following 1 user Likes roddie's post:
  • BackerX
(03-22-2016, 01:24 AM)roddie Wrote: Honestly how many nonsense excuses can one man think up? He ought to do a Kickstarter for an excuse generator.

If anyone needed any more proof that this guy has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, this is it. Dupe posting on a comment wall is just about the least impactful mistake someone can make and he won't even take responsibility for it. There was absolutely no reason to make an excuse there; none! It's pathetic. Occasionally I actually feel sorry for the guy... well, until the next time he posts.
[-] The following 2 users Like ach_ks's post:
  • xxlariusxx, BackerX
Don't worry, the lightning storm excuse is old hat - now we have a hard drive failure! Also, we got a sneak peek into ConOS towers and their enterprise storage which is definitely not just a portable USB hard drive (who needs RAID anyway?).

[Image: 1qFVnIr.png]
Christopher Price Wrote:We have checkpointed and sent our GitHub rebase to staging
Omfg....he can't be serious.

Btw, I love how it's just pure coincidence that all members of his team work on the same things all the time. Either they're all coding, or they're all responding to comments, and today, they're all working on documentation. Last night, they were all typing on their phones during the lightning storm. What were they all typing? It only takes one person to respond to comments and clearly no one was providing support in their forums at that time, or any other.